- Students must be 2 years old by Dec. 2 in order to be admitted in Nursery in September of the same year. Students must meet all the other preschool requirements stated below.
Students must be 3 years old by Dec. 2 and be toilet trained to be admitted to school in September of the same year. Parents must submit the following information with regard to their students:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Proof of immunization against polio, diphtheria, pertussis (whooping cough), tetanus (lock jaw), rubella (German Measles), varicella (chickenpox) and mumps (California Department of Health Immunization Law 168/80).
The following forms must be filled out:
- Consent for Medical Treatment
- Child’s Pre-admission Health History-Parent’s Report
- Physician’s Report - Day Care Centers
- Notification of Parent’s Rights
- Release of Client/Resident Medical Information
- Personal Rights
- Identification and Emergency Information
Students must be 5 years of age by Dec. 2 to be admitted to school in September of the same year. All Health requirements mentioned in the preschool list must be completed. Students must have a T.B. test within 1 year of admission and submit a health examination form. Parents must submit evidence of varicella (chickenpox) immunization for their students (SB 741).
Must meet all the health requirements mentioned in Preschool and Kindergarten list above. Must have evidence of TB examination. Students transferring from other schools:
- Must be in good academic and behavior standing.
- Must have current Grade Equivalent Scores for the areas designated “Total Reading” and “Total Math” on the SAT 9 or another standardized tests.
- Must meet all health requirements mentioned above.