REGISTRATION AND TUITION FEE STRUCTURE 2017-2018
1. $1,000 annual discount will be given to NEW students registered at Sahag-Mesrob!
2. 50% off annual tuition discount for NEW incoming 1st grade students.
3. Refer a NEW student and get $500 credit towards your child's tuition.
"EARLY BIRD" REGISTRATION FEE is $525 if paid in FULL by March 15, 2017.
REGISTRATION FEE: $575 (Non-Refundable) covers the following: ( Yearbook, Calendar, Banquet Tickets,administration of Standardized Testing, student Accident Insurance, Emergency Supplies etc.)
$300 partial Registration fee due by March 31, 2017
$275 Registration balance due by May 15, 2017
TEXTBOOKS & SUPPLIES FEES:
Pre-School - 4th Grades: $150 per student and must be paid by 1st day of school.
5th-8th Grades (includes Chromebook): $250 per student and must be paid by 1st day of school.
Pre-school and KG, $695 per month (5 days includes snack and lunch)
Pre-school, $550 per month (3 days includes snack and lunch)
1st to 8th Grades, $675 per month
PARENT MANDATORY VOLUNTEER PROGRAM:
Volunteer 20 hrs per year per family or pay $300
OTHER FEES, PAY AS YOU PARTICIPATE:
Art Supplies per student to be decided by the Instructor
Science Supplies per student to be decided by the instructor
Field Trips per student to be decided by the instructor
Graduation fees per student to be decided by the Administration
Athletic/PE per student to be decided by the Athletic Director
1. There are four tuition payment plans available: Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, and Annual. Monthly payments can be made in 10 consecutive installments.
2. Payments are due on the 1st day of each month. A late charge of $25 per month will be applied to all delinquent accounts. Tuition accounts will be considered past due if there is an unpaid balance after the 10th of the month.
3. Payments can be made by Check, Cash or VISA/MC/DISCOVER/AX.
2% convenience/admin fee will be added to all credit card payments.
4. $35 fee will be charged for returned checks.
5. TUITION, REGISTRATION and STUDENT FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
6. Limited amount of Financial Aid will be available based on need and finance committee's verification, and is given only on Tuition. All other fees must be paid in full. Applications can be obtained from the office.
7. There will be 10% (for 2nd child) & 20% (for 3rd child) discount on tuition.